Saturday, January 19, 2008



Finally, my blog sees sunshine. For the time being at least.

I was supposed to meet chuinchi/bella/leongyingriane for breakfast at macs at 7:05, but my mom forgot to wake me up so i didn't go D: Found out riane and leongying didn't go either, but i'm really sorry for not calling you all that i'm not going cause i don't have chuinchi's number D:

So i went to school with Riane and we were late again -.- and got fined lol. CHOIR WAS SUPER FUN, because we learnt the choreography for HSM. Its been ages since i've danced, so I found it pretty...refreshing? Ain't really the right word though =/ anyway I JUST LOVED IT. pam we should dance before the start of every sectional right! :D


[IF YOU WANT TO WATCH THE MUSICAL/CHOIR CONCERT, buy tickets from me okay HAHAHA!

its on the 5th april, and its a saturday! Its to be held at Singapore Conference Hall, Please come because we'll be singing loads of nice songs plus highschoolmusical! If you don't enjoy hsm, at least just enjoy seeing elissa/chia/limying/kayat on stage playing the mainroles;D]



advertising's over hahah, everybody was so hyped up during choir, it makes me want to come for practices everyday~ :D Its the sense of satisfaction you get when you're able to learn the steps ^^ We're all in this together.....

I don't think any amount of word or description would be able to describe how happy we were back there, so i'll leave it at "tremendously fun"



Riane and I found a source of entertainment. -looks at kaikai-
HAHA, and we saw a person in school today! :D
i'm rather amused at it, so don't be angry kaikai, we're just having fun so you can laugh with us too :D -shows kaikai the videos on monday-



yeahman, Riane and I took VIDEOS on our way home. I'll post the video up soon, if i manage to censor off some portions of it. Inspiration from The MOCCA ad, "i'm selling my home!"

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THE VIDEOS HAHAHAH! xD
"I'm sixteen, and i want *hinthint*"


________________________________________________________
Right, and i had my LAST piano lesson today. I miss my teacher, because i've been learning from her for 9 years already. I feel sad, I miss having lessons every saturday, and I miss her. I really can't describe how i'm feeling right not. Its comforting to know that i'll be playing the piano often on my own, but having no lessons makes me feel at loss.

By the time i try taking dip in JC, i'll be under a different teacher, which i don't know who she/he would be. My teacher has seen me growing up as a child in k2 to what I am right now, and I owe her alot for making me love music so much ;D so, THANKYOU.
________________________________________________________


TLL at paris is cool :D




YUMI AND EMMA! [mimi and mama LOL]

we got the director's room today, so its ultra big, like some lecture hall :D too bad i couldn't take nice pics, everybody would think i'm crazy...




I'll miss my TLL class alot too, i'll be leaving at the end of february, as i have to prepare for o'levels, and i can't afford to spend 5 hours on tuition including transport anymore. Especially to Yumi, Siyun, Sharlyn and Dewei. [tracy you too!] Its been great knowing you guys.

Wait, i should be writing this speech a month later HAHAHAHA.




I'll end here, thankyou so much for your valued responses my dearest taggers, its great to hear that my opinions are being doubly agreed upon :D especially for the sudden increase in tags today :D


TAGREPLIES! :D
19jan
nia
: cheers! XDXD
{CHEERS TO YOU MY DEAREST NIA! :DDDDDDDDD}

Jiaye :]
: PIERRE CARDIN
{AHH CHUAJIAYE YOU TRIUMPH HAHAHA. fine i'll say pierre cardin is a cool brand oO}

RACHEL(:: HELLO EMMA:DDDDDD
{HELLOOOO RACHELL! :DDDDDDDDD seeyou aye!!}

GB
: hahas. nice teacher. my chinese tchr rocks too xD. hes permanant. and hes really sarcarstic xDD
{HAHAH nice my FOOOTTTT. my chinese teacher REALLYROCKS. i'm not being sarcastic, i really like my chi teacher :D}

anon
: so ridiculous.. i pity the pub and functions people. imagine them who used to pride themselves calling pubbers and now discipliner ?! what was msg with the councillors any idea?
{seriously anon, i love you manzxzxz. are you the same anon as before o.O the school is stupid, i really pity the councillors. WE SHALL BE NICE TO THEM OKAY :D "what was msg with the councillors any idea" meaning? sorry :X}

Siyun: Yo supz, haha I'm from TLL. EEE seems like your school system is incorrigible, so pungsai! Man. Prolly a petition to the MOE would do some good?
{yo supz! you feeling better? :D IT IS INCORRIGIBLE! pungsai like shit, i really hope there'll be a new vp and p and dm soon. Hmm, writing a petition would give our school a worse reputation though D:}

pamela
: HELLO EMMAAAAAA :D
{HELLO PAMELALALALA! I LOVED CHOIR TODAY! LETS DANCE BEFORE SECTIONALS EVERYWEEKKKK! :DDDDD}

18jan the rest are on the previous post

isabel: haha if you keep on going with that fries thingy you're going to become fat XD
isabel
: omg! a fat emma! i can hardly imagine *smirks*
{the day i become fat would be the day where i love maths...well but i'll take your advice and eat less fries hah}

No comments: